Where You Are In Life Now
At this stage of your life you have possibly been working hard at your career for many years. Maybe you have made partner or have the corner office. You are starting to have discretionary income, looking at retirement or have already done so. You may have kids that are in high school and or college or you may even have grandchildren that you love to chase and spoil.
Changes That You Are Starting to Notice
- You are spending time dealing with aches and pains
- Taking the daily dose of medications prescribed by your doctor
- Life has become more sedentary
- Your metabolism continues to slow down
- More eating out and less working out
- Maybe 20-40 pounds over weight
- Probably one or more of the following: bad knee, bad back, bad hip, high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes or pre-diabetes, high cholesterol or other ailments
What 805 Get Fit Can Do To Help
- Middle age can be the beginning of a long decline in the quality of life but it doesn't have to be that way.
- We help you learn to make good decisions about how and what you eat and combine it with a solid exercise program. We can add many years of vitality and joy to your life
- Our team of experienced and knowledgeable personal trainers and wellness professionals are trained to assess and prescribe a comprehensive exercise and nutrition program to help you turn back the clock and regain your energy and vitality.
Imagine your golf game improving, your body composition changing back to that fit body you used to have, and having the zest for life that you deserve to have. START HERE
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by enjoying your Complimentary Strategy Session with one of our Certified Personal Trainers. We will assess your current condition and help to set realistic goals and expectations as well as develop a comprehensive program to get you to those goals in as short a time as possible. JUST CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.
*DISCLAIMER: Results may vary depending on the following: adherence to our program, medical conditions, age, genetics, gender, diet, level of activity, etc. Always get doctor approval before embarking on any exercise program.